1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

Part of Mike Pence's recent track record on LGBT rights: fighting tooth and nail to prevent a dying woman to have limited spousal rights with her spouse, whom she legally married in Massachusetts .

Mike Pence’s Hateful Laws Almost Kept Me From My Dying Wife

2. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

Good lord, Trump. Just let it go. Shut down Twitter.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

No. You are not.

4. outofplace

Obama stated the opinion, but it was a low-priority issue for him. Pence has been far more active in opposing equal rights for homosexual couples.

5. outofplace

Christianity isn't political? Please tell me you aren't serious about this one.

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

7. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Good for that theater mob. Let those feelings out, people! Show how you feel. It's not healthy to keep it in.

Heck, I would probably stand up and boo at any number of theatrical performances if they weren't so outrageously expensive and if I didn't hate musicals and plays so much. To each his own, I guess, but I don't see anything interesting in watching that stuff. And don't get me started on opera...

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

10. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I'm a little surprised that people are holding Sessions accountable for his actions and words as a young boy of 39.

wicked, Ace, HanSenSE and 2 others like this.
  11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Boy?!

doctorquant likes this.
  12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

If this was a country where people and institutions were still capable of feeling shame, the Montgomery Advertiser ought to marinate in it for running off Josh Moon, who was guilty only of refusing to go along with the trend of feeding the masses simple, factually-incorrect platitudes on a second-grade reading level.

Great column. If he rebounds and goes national someday, he will have earned it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.