1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Look, we know your life is sad and meaningless, so your posts are laughable.

3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

You on board with Starman?

4. HanSenSE

To take one out of the GOP playbook, any more disgusting than all the commentators saying Clinton was dying, had pneumonia or double berri-berri based on a 15-second news clip?

5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Yes. Much, much worse. A non-public figure who is a child is the target.

bigpern23 and YankeeFan like this.
  6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Didn't she have pneumonia?

7. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Ol Grandpa gonna pull up a chair and explain some things to all the Chicken Littles who think the Republic is doomed under President Trump (for whom I did not vote). In one decade between the time I was in second grade to a senior in high school, the following happened:
    1. Cuban Missile Crisis, the closest we've come to exchanging nukes with Russia.
    2. JFK assassinated.
    3. Vietnam escalates into a quagmire that makes Iraq and Afghanistan look like quick strolls through the park (50,000 dead, as opposed to about 7,000).
    4. Race riots in Detroit, LA, Washington, Newark, other places that make Ferguson and Baltimore look like garden parties.
    5. Student uprisings that make Missouri look like a tailgate party.
    6. The Democratic convention in Chicago. (you millenials can Google this).
    7. Martin Luther King assassinated.
    8. Bobby Kennedy, the presumptive Democratic nominee and likely an easy winner over Richard Nixon in '68, assassinated two months later.
    9. George Wallace shot four years later during the campaign.
    10. Watergate.
    All that, in 10 years, and the country SURVIVED. Get over yourselves. If Trump is a bad president we'll vote him out of four years.

8. HanSenSE

Whatever she had, was it something that could just be diagnosed by a couch physician? Which is the point.

9. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Defending what Rosie said is despicable. That's the point. You don't drag children into political disagreements. Have to be a real piece of shit to equate doing so with the nonsense surrounding Clinton's health.

YankeeFan likes this.
  10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Donald Fucking Trump is a non-public figure?

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I stuck my finger in a light socket once. I SURVIVED. You wanna give it a try?

12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Hilarious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.