1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

As a high-level thinker (howdy @Riptide!) I'll spell this out for you ... what you just wrote was despicable.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

QYFW, I assumed that was some sort of joke or reference to another discussion, but this thread moves a bit quickly to assume that everybody reads everything. Also, taking your word that you didn't mean your post literally, it is still a snarky dodge of a serious question.

3. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

I WON THE WOMEN'S MARCH THREAD

4. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Hey, only because he closed it while I was writing the ultimate reply. ;)

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Indeed I have sweetie pie.

6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I've mentioned many times I have an autistic son. I spent a considerable amount of time calling out HA for his use of 'retard' not long ago. Again, though, I have to remember that the majority of posters around here don't pay attention/care about what anyone posts.

JC likes this.
  7. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

For a sweet check, I'll go open it again long enough for that reply

But seriously, thanks everyone. Y'all were so good I waited until after my daily personal march (I'm protesting being a fat pig) to lock it

Vombatus likes this.
  8. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

In their defense, you don't exactly make it easy.

Donny in his element likes this.
  9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

In the newly Great America, I thought we were unshackled from the boring strictures of political correctness.

Yet everybody screams if you call Dumpf a pervert pig daughterfucker, Kellyanne Cuntway a shriveled hag, Chris Christie a bloated lardbag fatass, Ben Carson a shucking and grinning Uncle Tom and Jared Kushner America's Cuckold.

Dearie me. Where is the safe space?

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  10. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Sure, call me on my bluff, you crusty bastard!

dixiehack likes this.
  11. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Needs some Latin

Donny in his element likes this.
  12. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I continue to be somewhat astounded by this expectation.

Every administration --- from this train wreck going back dozens before --- tells you WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO HEAR.

It's not new. If you want the facts, you have to find that shit out on your own.

Do you really think a "Declaration of war" press conference is going to tell you, "Yeah, we found some more low-hanging fruit on the other side of the world that we decided to take advantage of. Their democratically elected regime will be taken out shortly. Our installed puppet will be "elected" president over there in a matter of weeks as we extend our sphere of influence ever further across the globe."

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.