1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

75-year old Iraqi woman supposed to come to US for medical treatment dies tonight. Her son worked with US forces in Iraq War. Feel safer, Islamophobic gutless pukes?

2. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

YankeeFan says they'll get it worked out in time for the funeral.

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Has it been confirmed that he was indeed there as a decoy?

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Who ever claimed he wasn't vetted? Or even qualified?

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Of course he was qualified. That's why the Republicans refused to do their jobs by holding a hearing. They knew they wouldn't look bad rejecting him.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  6. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

We are a little close to the 2020 election to not let the people decide.

7. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

One of the weird impressions Americans have about their own country is that their borders are sieves and just about anyone can come on in. The American border is easily the most difficult I've crossed, and I've been to some weird places. AND I'M JUST COMING TO VISIT. I can't imagine what it's like to try to emigrate to the US. And green cards? You'd think they were handed out like tickets at a carnival, the way people talk about them. They're really, really hard to get. You basically have to prove that you're coming to do a job that no American can do. "Well, I mean, I haven't checked with every single American whether they can do this..." Compared to most of the Western world, at least, you're already Fort Knox. It boggles my mind that so many think otherwise.

8. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I love that Trump said that he had read some of the nominee's writings. A bigger lie won't be told this decade.

Machine Head, Ace and Inky_Wretch like this.
  9. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Fixed.

10. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Norwegian border crossing gave me an inordinate amount of anxiety in recent years.

11. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Did you fart? Bad form, sir.

12. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

The new ban (which the Trumpists say ain't a ban after saying it was a ban) is awfully pro-life, ain't it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.