1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Sweet fucking Jesus. You can't even bring yourself to discuss the actual issue at hand. This is about Trump accusing Obama of wiretapping his phones.

Everyone on the planet knows there's an investigation of the campaign going on.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

The world's greatest arguments for preemptive euthanasia.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

And of course, the FBI, aka Comey, is buried tonsils deep in Fucko's boxer shorts. Comey will blurt whatever Fucko wants him to (or whatever he thinks he needs to, to take the heat off Fucko).

Who are we kidding anyway? They all do whatever the latest email from Uncle Vlad tells 'em to do.

4. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

You can say intelligent things sometimes, but this is some of the stupidest stuff I've ever seen.

If this is how Trump Nation reasons things out ... well, no wonder.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  5. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Has nothing to do with "reason." It's called lying.

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

God, this is funny. Comey is asking the DOJ to prove that the President is a liar because he objects to the implication that the FBI was conducting illegal bugging. The other amusing thing is that Trump has accused Obama of the worst political crime since Watergate and basically no one bats an eye, because everyone knows that he's deflecting and lying. Again. This is our new political reality.

Throw in that he is accusing Obama of "McCarthyism" when he was good friends with McCarthy's favorite attack dog, Roy Cohn, who took Trump under his wing when he was young.

FBI Director Comey asked Justice officials to refute Trump unproved wiretapping claim

9. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Yesterday, at the rally to support President Trump at the State Capital in St. Paul, Minnesota:

[​IMG]

The "Build the Wall Deport them ALL" sign is what caught my eye.

When the President can't deliver on his promises, what do his supporters do? His lies like the most recent about the TAPPS!! don't register, they don't care. The Trump supporters I know are upper-middle class and they don't GAF about his lies, either.

When the rubber meets the road and he shits the bed, we'll see.

Here's the full article:

Shouts, scuffles punctuate pro-Trump rally at State Capitol

10. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

The dude actually said "you can grab them by the pussy" and it didn't matter a twit. I have yet to hear a single Trump supporter say, "You know, I may have messed up." If the election was repeated tomorrow, I suspect the result would be exactly the same.

He can shit in their beds and they'll say we love you Donald. The people who are in an uproar were in an uproar before the election.

I mean, I love YF and all that but Trump could say, "That's it, I'm banning coffee machine repairmen forever" and he'd say, "YOU GO DONALD!! YOU ARE AWESOME!! WE LOVE YOU DONALD."

This is our world now.

11. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Now North Korea has fired a missile toward the South, and a significant portion of our intelligence community is focused on the President's fucking tweets.

Machine Head likes this.
  12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.