1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

If only those photos would have happened before the election. THAT would have been the end of Trump.

Not "grab them by the pussy." Not Hillary's emails. Not anything to do with the debates. Trump in a truck.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

There was a book I used to read to my son thirty years ago called Work Trucks. First line "Beep, beep, the work trucks are rolling by!" He used to look just like Trump does in those pictures.

LongTimeListener and TowelWaver like this.
  3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Ttrump would have been pretty good long haul trucker. Falsifying logs, popular with the truck stop Betties, smuggling a little something here and there, with his name real big on the side and a bumper sticker that says, "If you don't like my driving, F-ck You!"

5. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  7. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

And Yosemite Sam mud flaps!

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

tl;dr

9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Haven't you heard? Evangelical churches are overflowing with members who step up and provide financial and other help to unmarried young mothers. They always fill the gap that government doesn't have to fill.
    Or not.

service_gamer and Ace like this.
  10. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I'm fascinated by the ultimatum Trump issued over repealing the ACA. He probably doesn't mean it because he doesn't mean anything, but this is the risk you run when you pin your hopes on someone who doesn't actually care about any of your issues.

11. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

And a CB is just 1970s Twitter.

Hermes, Big Circus and Ace like this.
  12. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Last whip count I saw in the Senate says he's got 8 "no" votes, at best, with another three possible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.