1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Some actual adults believe they can be in the company of someone of the opposite gender, conduct themselves appropriately and not immediately launch into depraved sexual assault, but what the hey.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
  3. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

It's just a snapshot of his life, sure, but it does reinforce my impression that he wouldn't hesitate to foist his Christian conservative values on all of us given the opportunity.

4. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Maybe he has The Kavorka.

service_gamer and Big Circus like this.
  5. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I can't remember the last time I was anywhere alone with a woman who wasn't my wife or my boss.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Some legal expert on here can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the video makers are in legal trouble over this because California is a two-party state for recording conversations and they never got permission from the Planned
    Parenthood people to record.

7. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

Donny in his element and UPChip like this.
  8. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

You're not really alone, though, at a restaurant. Unless it's like Arnold's, and you lock up when you leave. Just don't throw an apron onto the grill on the way out.

9. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

That's sort of what I was referring to when I gave my assessment.

10. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I'm sure the ladies love your company.

"What would you recommend, honey?"

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW. YOU WATCH SO MUCH FAUX NEWS YOU CAN'T THINK FOR YOURSELF NOW?"

"Um, I, uh, was just making conversation. Your dating profile said you like to talk."

"YOU WANNA TALK? OK, LET'S TALK! LET'S TALK ABOUT THE PRESIDENT OF THE GODDAMN UNITED STATES! DID YOU KNOW HE FUCKS HIS DAUGHTER?"

*Stunned silence*

GOT NOTHING TO SAY, TITS MCGEE?" THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT! I BET YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE BIMBOS WHO HATES THE MOOSLIM NEGRO, AREN'T YOU?" AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON TOM IZZO!"

11. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

12. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Rick Pitino was alone at Porcini with a woman who wasn't his wife, but only for 15 seconds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.