1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Do you believe Assad is just misunderstood?

2. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

More proof that these guys ain't exactly Norman Einstein ...

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

4. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I believe Aaron Hernandez was basically not a good person who was capable of and likely committed a murder.

I do not believe Aaron Hernandez was behind every murder ever committed, and I reject blaming him for murders he likely didn't commit just for political gain or expediency.

Does that mean I "backed" Aaron Hernandez or that I thought him to be misunderstood?

Why is my point to hard to understand? Just because you have a boogeyman does not mean you can blame the boogeyman for every bad thing that happens?

This is fucking 1980 all over again. Afghanistan (Syria) asks for Russia's help to fight rebels (terrorists). We help the Afghan (Syrian) rebels, who do all kinds of horrible things and are worse than the Afghan (Syrian) government currently in place. If we have our way, the country will be controlled by terrorists.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Has incredibly detailed and passionate beliefs on why his native country is always wrong and inferior. Ignores them all to play tennis.

6. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

For the life of me, I cannot figure out who or what you're responding to in this post.

7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

korea needs to take trump seriously but not literally

10. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

So did the President think he could lie about the location of a carrier group, everyone would just believe him and North Korea would be quaking in its collective boots at his "tough" talk, or was this merely monumental incompetence?

11. MisterCreosote

The only problem is no one anywhere is blaming all of the world's ills on one boogeyman.

12. MisterCreosote

I really think the reason he keeps whining about the election being over is because he really thought that, once he got elected, his words or actions would not dare be questioned ever again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.