1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

How many posts did I have to read about the governor of Alabama on the Trump thread?

Why were folks trying to distract us from the Russian investigation?

QYFW likes this.
  2. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I'm sure you overlooked it because it doesn't fit your narrative. And you'd have to go back to the old thread. But I got on Starman's ass one day about that very thing, told him it was disgusting and to knock it off. If there have been further posts about it, I missed them because, well, I don't see everything. But don't lump me in with this bullshit as you go about talking out your ass again.

And stop with the "ban him" bullshit. Isn't it about time for you to get pissed and take one of your breaks again?

You constantly post about hateful liberals but you are perhaps the most sour person I have ever met and I just don't get it. Your sourness, not your posts.

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

What in the fuck are you talking about? I don't have to denounce shit. People can post whatever the hell they want. I love starman's unhinged posts. I have no idea how long you have been here, and under what iterations, but that is starman's "thing". Starman Justice was a thing here 10 plus years ago. Being unhinged is what he does. All I ask is that posters be interesting.

4. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

The Russian investigation is at a standstill because some clandestine operation used 8,800 sheep to sink one of their intelligence vessels in the Black Sea.

5. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

You're silly.

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Ban YF? Again, what in the fuck are you talking about? I love YF. The Chelsea thing is bizarre and nutty, but it seems to be his *thing*.

YF leaves the politics board, and this thread becomes boring. That's what I don't like about the bans. Boom was banned and he was awesome. Always tongue in cheek, never got upset when barbs came his way. Dick whitman was a fantastic poster, with new ideas, thoughts and themes.

Those guys get banned, and we keep bores who have no idea how unfunny they are; who troll, and who are repetitive.

7. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Hey, @MisterCreosote, how "interesting" is the politics thread where YF is not allowed to post?

8. Moderator1

Just for the record, YF is not getting banned and isn't close to that - at least not by me. That shit is really getting tiresome. How long has it been since we've done one of our breaks with this thread?

9. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Issues.

10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Not for nothing, but @Starman has a pretty princess, bouncing naked on daddy's knee, post nearly every day.

Not suggesting anything be done about it, but they're pretty prevalent.

Personally, I like watching the left melt down and become everything they claimed to hate. Hell, the chance to witness it was half the reason I supported Trump.

11. Moderator1

Dude, he'll shit in your coffee pot. Don't say you weren't warned.
    And, as someone noted above, you need to be able to tell the difference between caricature and legit. Not you you - hell, YOU know what I mean.

12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

You realize I'm not serious, right? You realize I'm mocking the "tolerant" types who would literally silence someone because his posts annoy them, right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.