1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

And now it's coming out that Obama warned Trump against hiring Flynn - but his advice was rejected.

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

And, of course, the GOP falls on familiar turf: Blame Obama! It's not getting old ... it IS old. Can't do your own research?

Or is it one of those things "Obama said I shouldn't hire him. He's trying to trick me, so I will." Given Trump's limited brain capacity, I'm betting on the latter. The "fuck Obama" forces are strong with him.

Last edited: May 8, 2017
  3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

"Obama's people vetted and cleared Flynn". Yeah, and fired him.

4. Inky_Wretch

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

If they had such concerns about Flynn, why did they renew his security clearance in 2016?

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

7. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Many of the other counties with the lowest life expectancy are clustered along the lower Mississippi River Valley as well as parts of West Virginia and Kentucky, according to the analysis.

Why would we want these people to live longer??

8. Inky_Wretch

It's tough to fit "Life Expectancy Can Vary By 20 Years Depending On Socioeconomic Factors And Lifestyle Choices By Individuals Who Happen to Live In The Same County" in a headline.

9. Blame Me

Blame Me New Member

I knew that this was coming back.

10. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

You mean just physically being located n Pine Ridge, SD, doesn't lower life expectancy? There are other factors at play? Who would have guessed?

11. Inky_Wretch

But location is certainly one of the factors involved. And could contribute to the other factors as well.

12. HC

HC Well-Known Member

This will likely be mocked but I love what he says.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.