1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

My posts are about to get so much better once I get this coffee mug!

2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

The Republican Party has demonstrated its contempt of minorities and women for decades. We've come to expect that from them. But now, with their hero's proposed budget, they are waging war on the poor, the sick and the disabled.

3. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Nah. You'd still fuck it up!

4. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Where's* "impact," "affect" and "effect"?

*This was deliberate ...

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

He asked. I answered. You are under the mistaken assumption that I was enthralled with Obama.

6. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

from the Reuters story at Trump budget plan slashes food stamps, healthcare for poor

"Trump upheld his promise - for the most part - that his budget would not cut Medicare and Social Security, two social programs that deficit hawks have long targeted for reforms."

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

More bullshit

8. SpeedTchr

I suppose next you'll tell us Reuters is part of the cabal, and they can't be trusted.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Nothing uttered by this "administration" can be reported as even minimally arguable "fact."

is willfully disingenuous idiocy ... Gaslighting.

10. SpeedTchr

Thanks. I will cancel all my subscriptions and rely on you for my news. You bring clarity.

It's clear you're a fucking nutjob who is probably living in a bunker somewhere, eating 30-year-old MREs that you bought from the clearance table at Army-Navy.

QYFW likes this.
  11. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

The case of Hormel chili I bought for Y2K is still good ... even if my computer from then isn't ...

Bronco77 and HanSenSE like this.
  12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Biggest problem I had with McCain was every time he spoke, Karl Rove's lips moved. Didn't want four more years of Dubya.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.