1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Is there an example of him speaking in front of such a group?

2. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

God I hope so. That's by far our best case scenario right now.

dixiehack and TowelWaver like this.
  3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with weird old uncle that a solid overhand right right to the jaw wouldn't take care of quick.

4. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

A large percentage of his meetings with senior White House staff would qualify

5. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Yes, daily when he meets with his staff.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

You really think posts like these are better? You're kidding yourself. He made a ridiculous claim and I pointed out that his belief doesn't come close to fitting the facts. It happens all the time, yet some of you can't get past your issue with me to look at things clearly.

7. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

This asshole even wants to disguise his racism by shining on real freedom fighters:

But Merrill said he didn’t want to see such a simple form of voter registration in Alabama. As a justification, he said it would somehow offend heroes of the civil rights movement ― people like Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.), who has himself supported federal legislation to implement automatic voter registration nationwide.

“These people fought ― some of them were beaten, some of them were killed ― because of their desire to ensure that everybody that wanted to had the right to register to vote and participate in the process,” Merrill said. “I’m not going to cheapen the work that they did. I’m not going to embarrass them by allowing somebody that’s too sorry to get up off of their rear end to go register to vote ― or now, because of what we’ve done, turn the computer on and register to vote ― because they think they deserve the right because they’ve turned 18.”

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I forgot to add that I voted in the last election, as well.

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

From a Breitbart editor. Apparently the Statue of Liberty now requires a trigger warning.

11. Neutral Corner

Trump should become a professional comedian. Every time he says something particularly stupid, a whole squad of people deploys, saying "He was only joking! Don't you people have a sense of humor? Geeze, tough crowd in here tonight!".

12. Neutral Corner

The Oval Office when Bannon and Miller are in there?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.