1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Did he exercise good judgment in overruling his staff in this case?

2. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Trump is such a...ugh. What a moment to play the equivalency and slippery slope game.

It's like Trump spends hours on message boards and rolls out the thoughts of the contrarian creepoid who thinks he's scored a point.

3. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Scared to death of him more now than when he took office. He's cornered, wounded and being left alone to the most important job on earth. For the country's sake, I hope responsible people are willing to take the abuse and stay in the foxhole with him. Otherwise, he's going to get isolated and it's going to get worse.

4. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Yep. You have the overwhelming majority of public opinion on your side. The only way to change that is to significantly up the dipshit factor and start tearing down statues via mob.

Doing that just provides more ammo.

5. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

Everyone can send me their currency with slave holders on it. I'll dispose of it properly.

Johnny Dangerously likes this.
  6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

He's the average Twitter user.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  7. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

Despite the efforts of the President and a few of his minions around here, pointing out the sins of others does not justify one's own sins.

8. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

I changed my mind on throwing away my money.

The cops wrote me up me for tearing down my neighbor's house and I've got some legal expenses coming up.

9. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

What kind of bizzaro world are we in and where is the off ramp?

10. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Dear Trumpists : Your guy says these people -- or at least some who agree with them -- have been treated unfairly. Your guy says these people -- or at least some who agree with them -- are good folks.
    Are you still with him?

11. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

“Many of those people were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee,” Mr. Trump said. “This week, it is Robert E. Lee and this week, Stonewall Jackson. Is it George Washington next?"

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Johnny Dangerously likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.