1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

"WhatAbout(tm) fringe Democratic rhetoric in the 2012 campaign?" bought a whole page of heat off of Trump. Nicely played.

TowelWaver and BadgerBeer like this.
  2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Just your garden variety opposition. Nothing that would turn voters off.

3. RickStain

Obama is a Secret Muslim Kenyan brought Trump to the presidency, so your belief that this is somehow hurting liberals is hard to back up.

4. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

If every Republican is a Nazi ...

Those who don't learn from history

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

It's where we're at. It's only a matter of time before he destroys either the Constitution of the entire world. You're a smart person. You must see it. What should we do? November 2018 is more than a year from now. We're six months in and he's praising Nazis. Aren't you alarmed?

6. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

The asshole you voted for officially reveals himself to be a racist piece of shit and Nazi sympathizer. And your big takeaway is that he shouldn't fight with the press.

OK.

poindexter and TowelWaver like this.
  7. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Nobody reputable said Romney was a fascist or anything close. They said he was a plutocrat, which is more or less true. This is all after the fact bullshit. The President is a mentally unstable white supremacist with a serious anger problem,. That;s not on his opponents, it's on those who voted for him.

TowelWaver likes this.
  8. RickStain

I do hereby and without reservation denounce any and all people who compared Mitt Romney to a Nazi. There are no two sides to the issue, there is only one: Mitt Romney is not a Nazi.

SnarkShark likes this.
  9. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

10. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Is "whataboutism" the new sj.com "cheering for the laundry"? If it is, I'm glad, because I was sick of that laundry one.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
  11. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Yes. But this isn't Game of Thrones. I'm not willing to throw out the rule of law just yet. Let me get through football season.

12. RickStain

Do you feel triggered?

TowelWaver likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.