1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Why couldn't they?

franticscribe likes this.
  2. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Are you thinking of the 10 commandments?

3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

What the fuck do the facts matter?

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I can't wait for his answer.

5. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I was wrong. Are you happy?
    Wrong.
    Wrong.
    Wrong.
    Stupid.
    Stupid.
    Stupid.
    I know better and erred.

6. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Good Lord people, you are falling into The Coffee Douchebag's trap. Trump is embarrassing the country and insulting American citizens and you are pissing and moaning about semantics. Can you imagine the outcry if Obama would have gone to Puerto Rico and shot paper towel at people like a basketball? Let's focus here. Lets talk about the Coast Guard or Navy or something. Lets MAGA!

melock likes this.
  7. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Former Michigan Congressman for the win on Trump throwing paper towels:

8. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Exactly. It's an amendment to the bill of rights -- same as prohibition, which was also shitcanned bc -- ding, ding, ding -- it also didn't work and created more problems than it solved

9. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Another fine representative of the Party of Family Values.

10. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Nobody loves and knows and respects the military more than the great Trump. Just remember that.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  11. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

I know it's late in the game, but what the hell ...

A Frantic Search for the Gunman

[The account below is based primarily on recordings of police communications, captured by Broadcastify.com and some individuals.]

At 10:08 p.m., an officer on the scene sounds the alarm. “We got shots fired,” he says. “Sounds like an automatic firearm.”

==========================================

Even with pandemonium on the streets, one officer has clearly identified where the shooting is coming from:

“I'm inside the Mandalay Bay on the 31st floor, I can hear the automatic fire coming from one floor ahead, one floor above us.”

“Repeating, just be advised it is automatic fire. Fully automatic fire from an elevated position. Take cover.”

“That is correct, it’s fully automatic fire. I'm right below it.”

Chaos at a Concert and a Frantic Search at Mandalay Bay

Automatic weapon? OK, no. Automatic fire? Yes. Easy to confuse? Yes. Clarify when needed? Journalism process.

12. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Conservatives Tim Carney and John Podhoretz had a Twitter exchange where Carney said Ryan should kick Murphy out of the caucus. Podhoretz said, wait a minute, didn't we know that last year? Carney's response: "That was another Republican congressman." The latter was some guy from Tennessee who was re-elected in a romp with the enthusiastic support of "Christian conservatives." Those people are the American Taliban. If we were sane, we'd bomb their houses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.