1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

So they really did go "Ha, ha, suckers" and kept developing nuclear weapons?

2. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Volleyball friends (non-identical twin sisters) of DaughterQuant have a stereotypically Hispanic last name -- think Santos, Fernandez, Martinez, Cardenas, Rosales, Garcia -- but are, like many people of such descent around here, about as plain-vanilla white folks suburbanite as you can get. One of the girls, in Spanish class a couple of weeks ago, was struggling to pronounce some word properly. Her teacher, assuming someone with such a last name would speak Spanish naturally, wrote her up and sent her to the principal's office for "racist" behavior.

3. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

How quickly we forget Miss Housekeeping.

5. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Nothing new, although some days it looks like a double dose. There are some pics out there that show the line down the side of his face where the orange stops and the white begins.

And really not a problem to pick on someones vanity.

6. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I saw that movie in the theater. It was glorious.

8. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Revisionist history and check out the number of likes he got for it.

10. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Guys, I want you to understand how difficult this must be for my friend YankeeFan. See, in the Buzzfeed story, it turns out a bunch of liberal journalists were feeding Milo YanNaziopplus all kinds of tips about how to shit on other left-wing journalistis and left-wing causes, which would normally be right in YF's Hypocrisy Newsletter, but in discussing it, we'd sorta kinda have to confront the fact that, hypocrite journalists or no, Milo and Bannon and the Mercers were palling around with actual Nazis (if not Nazis themselves who used Nazi's phrases as their email passwords). It's quite the conundrum!

Anyway, here is the writer of the Buzzfeed piece trying to throw coverfire to Olivia Nuzzi, New York Magazine's snarky hipster millennial profiler and clear FRIEND OF THE BUZZ, making it clear she was not one of Milo's people. Except then the thread backfires and people produce all kinds of receipts where Olivia is shown to have actually been BFFs with Milo all along!

Since I know my man YF is still trying to figure out how to thread this needle, I thought I'd help by saying: Fuck you, Olivia.

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Dinesh D'Souza is a pinhead.

Iron_chet likes this.
  12. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I get that with time comes perspective. I do. But I'll be honest. I did not see the ongoing Rehabilitation of Adolph Hitler coming. I really didn't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.