1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

This. Unlike 2008, when Obama emerged from a field of about a dozen candidates, the Dems went all-in with Hillary before the flop. And the misjudgements kept on coming ...

3. JDV

JDV New Member

4. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

This explains nothing.

Maybe Ryan rode his mower over the guys prized tulips that were on the property line?

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Or his dog pooped on the neighbor's lawn one too many times.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  7. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

"Betsy wasn't getting the job done. That's why I've decided to put the best I've ever seen in the position. Second smartest, only to me. I'm going with the owl from those online college ads thing. That's one smart owl, folks. Owls are smart. I didn't know that until I talked to the owl, but owls are smart. We're gonna put some glasses on him like the owl from the glasses commercial. Make him look like Rick Perry. People are gonna be like, 'That's one smart owl.' The owl's head goes all the way around like the Exorcist girl. Great movie. Don't make'em like that anymore. So, we're going with the owl. The owl will be fabulous."

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  8. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

I cannot tell you how funny I think this is. Trump is actually trying to help them. He's like, "This is what I do, look where it got me."

lakefront likes this.
  9. Human_Paraquat

Human_Paraquat Well-Known Member

It's really a non-stop cavalcade of ... some word that hasn't been invented yet to describe this combination of disbelief and shame.

lakefront likes this.
  10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

A trivial matter they're both keeping a secret. Totally adultery.

Inky_Wretch and HanSenSE like this.
  11. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

That is going to be the most prized-by-hipsters hat in existence 20 years from now.

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.