1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Either we elect Gillespie, or MS-13 kills us all.

Tomorrow.

2. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

I'll take my chances with MS-13, thanks.

3. melock

melock Well-Known Member

4. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

I was No. 6 at my polling place. There's a dead heat in the race for county executive and the Mercers threw in a ton of money in the last two weeks for TV buys for the incumbent, Trump-wannabe Rob Astorino, a twerp who used to work at ESPN Radio as a producer. There was also proposition for a state Constitutional Convention on the ballot that was drawing a lot of attention.

5. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Wrong. It's already a lawless wasteland and we're all living on borrowed time.

Until we elect Gillespie.

I had to dodge bullets and step over 100 dead bodies on my way to vote this morning.

6. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

You kicked them first to make sure they were dead, right?

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I am bummed. Can't vote. I am in Philadelphia today. I could have driven to NY and worked there in order to vote, and then driven back to Philly tonight, but honestly, there isn't an election in my district that isn't going to go straight along Democratic party lines with the same cast of clowns in the seats. So it seems so useless. But I do feel like I am doing something wrong when I don't vote.

8. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I've been told today by someone that Northam is weak on OUR GREAT VETS, even though Northam is a vet. Strange.

tapintoamerica likes this.
  9. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

So Binney was the source for a story about how seriously the Trump administration takes Binney's theories. I bet the Rupert Murdoch-run media consider this a very important development.

10. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

He's terrible with the vets, believe me. Lots of people are saying that he hates our beautiful and wonderful vets.

11. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

12. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

I like vets that didn't serve in the military, OK?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.