1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

I cannot imagine turning a blind eye to one of my colleagues "dating" teenagers.

2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

How did he not get beaten up/blown away by some dad back then?

3. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

So it appears as if Alabama is about to elect Wooderson as their Senator. Alright alright alright.

4. Michael_ Gee

As noted earlier, I know (well, worked for and met) a bunch of well-to-do Alabamians. And I don't think they're the sort of people who're taking this as just part of their normal Republicanism. They might not vote for Jones, but they might well stay home.

5. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

It looks like he targeted girls with single mothers.

It's also easy to see that a prosecutor in a rural community just might be enough of an authority figure that one might think twice before going at him half-cocked.

6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Well, he asked their momma's permission first, right? How old was the girl you were dating the last time that was so much as a vague consideration? This guy was a creeper. As I said earlier, he was banned by Gadsden Mall (the only one in town) for hitting on young girls there.

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

8. Michael_ Gee

Look, I get how small towns cover shit up when it's the powerful doing bad shit. But Alabama is not a small town. It's a whole state. How in the world did this guy get away with it? He had to have political rivals. Otherwise, we have to think Christianity is to most Alabamians as Islam is to ISIS and I'd to hate to think that.

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

10. Michael_ Gee

To recap: The President is a traitor. His party is cool with that because they get to pass tax cuts for their wealthy donors. They are SO hot to do that they'll stand behind a perv. Many Americans support all that because the people picking their pockets also tell them white people are better than anyone else. Nice healthy society we got goin' here.

lakefront, HanSenSE and I Should Coco like this.
  11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

12. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

It will be even healthier once we repeal that damn Obamacare!;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.