1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Everyone here is a big boy (or girl). Worry about yourself. :)

2. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Oh what’s the use.

It’ll just get locked while we’re all wished a very happy Go Fuck Yourself Day and the Eddie Haskell’s will skitter away until it’s reopened and we’ll do this all over again.

jr/shotglass likes this.
  3. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

You're probably right on this, but as one of those ignoring it, I'm just not going to spend my free time wringing my hands over a group of idiots throwing poo at each other on a message board. I've got other ways to spend my free time. If I drop in and the poo is still flying, I'll happily do something else.

The thing that is consistently amazing to me, though, is that presumably sane adults are making these posts and think they're winning something. I mean, who posts something implying the other guy is a shitty parent, hits "post reply", and thinks "Zing! That was a good one." The degree of just petty and fucking crazy is mind-boggling, and it's all self-inflicted.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Dick's never outed himself here. If you know who he is, it's because you did some research, or because someone told you.

He's not hidden where he went to law school, and he described his previous law firm with enough detail to identify it, but, he's never said who he was.

You?

You love accepting to accolades from the lemmings, and have specifically acknowledged yourself on numerous occasions.

5. YankeeFan

Yeah, yeah, after the kumbaya moment, where the "usual suspects" were criticized, bun no one wanted to acknowledge that @typefitter has been a total ass, has taken shots at people's careers, and family decisions, and then wants to retreat to his glass house, and play victim.

Look, I'm sure attending an annual conference in Bucharest, or multiple long weekends in Havana has been a lot of fun. But, while slagging others, and presenting his life as ideal, he doesn't want to mention the costs.

lcjjdnh likes this.
  6. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

@jr/shotglass, you clown show, who the fuck are you to “like” this?

You have made several unprovoked posts over the last 24 hours making fun of my career.

Eat shit.

Stoney, jr/shotglass and lcjjdnh like this.
  7. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I just want one fucking person here to concede that @typefitter is part of the problem. Jesus fucking Christ. What is he going to do? Beat you up?

What a bunch of star-fucking cowards you are.

Stoney and lcjjdnh like this.
  8. YankeeFan

Boy do you have a "seek help" post coming your way.

9. cowboy2001

cowboy2001 Member

So, the resolution is going well?

TheSportsPredictor likes this.
  10. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Part of the problem? Sure.

Happy?

Dick Whitman likes this.
  11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Yeah, TF has been showing his ass on here. So have several others.

I think most of us just scroll past it, hoping it will end soon. Most of the time I treat all the BS like posts about baseball or the NBA - I’m not interested so I ignore them.

12. TowelWaver

TowelWaver Well-Known Member

In all honesty, Dick, I have no idea who typefitter is IRL, and even if I did, his/your/anyone's accolades or relative status aren't of much interest to me. I hope you both (and all else) are as ok with your own life choices, successes and shortcomings as I am with mine, and let's leave it at that. My only view is that you and he have both at times contributed interesting and insightful posts on this thread, and I would prefer to keep reading them (the on-topic ones). It just gets lost in the off-topic shuffle, and I would hope that we can avoid another lengthy vacation from the thread with so much interesting going on in the political scene.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.