1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Only one of us has been suspended from this board multiple times, under several different handles.

Only one of us has driven good members—and even better people off-board, some really beautiful people—from this community.

Only one of us has told posters to "suck my balls" or "lick my ass."

Only of one us has promised that the feud was over, had the other party agree that it was, and then last 12 hours before starting shit again.

Only of one us has to use two hands to count his board enemies.

Only one of us has produced a collection of unhinged PMs that circulates like the Shitty Media Men list.

Only one of us changes our avatars in his attempts to troll other posters.

Only one of us has ever invoked the other's family in his attempts to provoke.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Why? Was it the Aloha shirts?

3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Listen, and listen good, you piece of human excrement:

You invoke my family every time you use my life as a punchline. Every time.

You are a fucking has-been, and you know it. It’s why other writers get the assignments that matter and you write B-list celebrities. And you know it.

The only reason you haven’t been banned here 100 times over is because you know whose asses to kiss. You are a common schoolyard bully.

Now lick my ass.

4. Earl’s Court

Earl’s Court New Member

Is Havana pretty sweet? Do the Cubans love it when foreigners tell them how lucky they are?

5. TowelWaver

TowelWaver Well-Known Member

Is it really worth all this to prove something to a bunch of random Internet people?

6. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

See? Great entertainment.

7. typefitter

Everything I posted is a fact, and you know that.

Another fact is that I told you, publicly, that you'd made the right move for your family.

A third fact is that in the last six months I've sold two books, two film scripts, and a TV show. I can see why you might think I'm a has-been, because you're used to seeing my work more regularly. But I hope you'll enjoy the products of my longer-term labours, as you have so effusively in the past.

8. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Wow. That's great work.

9. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

You invoke my family every time you make fun of my life.

You are garbage.

10. Earl’s Court

Earl’s Court New Member

11. typefitter

Thanks man. I feel like Wile E. Coyote when he runs off a cliff and keeps going so long as he doesn't look down.

12. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Typefitter, I have no dog in this fight, and in fact the fight kind of mystifies me, but if you've done all that, aren't you too busy to hang on a message board?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.