1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Human_Paraquat

Human_Paraquat Well-Known Member

If one single shooter was going around committing all of these school shootings, that would be an astute point.

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

We talk a lot about what our children are thinking after something like this happens. I wonder what the generations before us would think about what is happening today. I'm not suggesting any one thing as a solution, but I do think they would believe something was seriously wrong with our country that NOTHING has been done.
    Oh - and you would think politicians would stop with the auctioning off of AR-15s - at least out of respect to those killed in such tragedies. And anyone thinking they are doing it despite the gun's involvement in shootings and not BECAUSE they were involved in the shootings is kidding themselves.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Babies are being murdered and yet you do nothing. Mothers whose daughters were just murdered cry out for change and you criticize them. Neither of those statements speak well of you. Of course, even you don't believe the first is true, but if you're going to keep telling that lie, you should be accountable for it.

4. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

I think the clinics take Sundays and holidays off

Baron Scicluna and vicd like this.
  5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

7. Songbird

8. Songbird

Talk about unintelligible. This is what happens when you attempt to leave high school a year early to join the NBA? Wut?

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

10. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

What about an age limit for buying guns of, say, 25?

11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

How about 75?

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Dick Whitman likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.