1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

That’s the key. I had a medium sized stainless gas grill with 3 burners for. i could get it up to 550-600 degrees. I could get it medium rare plus. Exactly how we like it.

I have a new Weber Genesis II now, and I’m having a hard time getting passed 500degrees

We do Home Chef twice a week. It’s really good. Anyway, I’ve never been a sirloin fan. NY Strip or RibEye for me. But these sirloin steaks they have where you cook it on a nonstick fry pan turn out great. There are about 8oz and look like filet mignon

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

LOL.

3. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Don’t use a grill. Use a cast-iron skillet ... sear it on both sides then finish in a 500-degree oven.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Do,you recommend a particular cut for that prep style?

5. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Tenderloin marinated in liberal tears ...

6. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

I think the more accurate comparison in the tweet is to all the living presidents who managed through all those years and all those administrations not to call anyone a "drugged-up loser" in public.

7. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

That's it. Just about every President has expressed very unpolitic and often obscene statements about people and or public events (all those places where George Washington slept here? He hated 'em, and said so in his diary). But they had the mother wit not to say 'em in public.

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

OK. Now, THAT made me actually laugh out loud.

Holy crap.

OOPBot should enjoy a belly laugh like that just once in his life.

9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Well, the difference here, is that Times is using a drugged up loser as a source, and basing a story, in part, on his speculation, that has no evidence to support it.

What would Obama have said if the Times based a story on Larry Sinclair's speculation?

10. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

11. JC

JC Well-Known Member

I’m not affected, close friends of mine are. But it’s funny.

12. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

That could be the funniest thing ever written on this site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.