1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Maybe you should take your own advice.

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Any guess as to why your Rainman posts would “trigger” me?

4. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

You should probably make fun of his kid. Right up your alley, I’d think.

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I know. I know. You’re a troll. It’s a game. No one is as ignorant as the character you portray. But anyone who even thinks trump is mediocre can’t ever call anyone else out about the truth. Ever. Never. Trump lies about everything. All the time. As does his admintration. If Sarah Huckabee denied eating live kittens for breakfast I’d bet a weeks pay she eats live kittens.

The Clintons, The Kennedy’s, The Manson Family are virginal compared to Donald trump. COmpared to Trump Hillary is as holy as the Blessed Virgin Mary. So take your lies and creepy fascination with the devil and keep em coming, because you’re as serious as Carrot Top doing brain surgery

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Actually, it started with people who competed in the Paralympics being upset with Trump and it was because he said it was tough to watch, not because he didn't watch. Darn those pesky facts. They always seem to get in your way.

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

That was one of the rare occasions I can't argue with what you posted at all. I can argue with the point you're trying to make, but not this bit.

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Is Hillary running for something? If so, this matters. If not, it's just more "Look! Hillary!!!".

HanSenSE likes this.
  9. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

The guy who obsesses over precise meaning of words suddenly can't tell the difference between "didn't watch" and "actively described it as hard to watch."

Piece of shit concern troll.

BadgerBeer likes this.
  10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

It’s an exercise in intellectual honesty.

Why can’t people simply admit that klutziness doesn’t explain it? Neither does her age.

11. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

He seems to have no trouble finding every single shark show. Pretty sure he can find this. JFC, he sets his dvr for every single faux news show. Lol

12. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Had Trump meant that he couldn't find the TV coverage or the time to watch, he would have worked that into his fumbling remarks. His tone and inflection, however, make it clear again that he considers people who are disabled or have special needs to be greatly devalued in human society. This was just another toss-off of those "losers" he abhors.

Winners win!

HanSenSE likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.