1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

FFS he has an endless supply; once the post-Labor Day polls start to kick in, wait to you see how petulant he'll be. Of course, that probably means going to war with Iran in September, but whatevs.

2. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I will proudly state that I am guilty as charged. When it comes to 6 year olds, they are neither immigrants nor illegal immigrants. They are human beings, and some of us think they should be treated morally, with love, the way your bible preaches.

3. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Illegal immigration has been stable or trending down for years.

And even "illegal" immigrants add billions to the US economy.

heyabbott likes this.
  4. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Why didn't moderate Christians do more to stop it?

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

There are no moderate Christians. There are active terrostists who are Christian. And the rest are passive terrorists who support their violent religionists.

OscarMadison likes this.
  6. Rainman

Rainman Well-Known Member

I've already explained why they were separated. I've already explained to why the Flores Decree was put in place. If you haven't grasped that yet, you never are going to.

7. Rainman

Rainman Well-Known Member

The crisis is millions of people coming in the U.S illegally. The protocols are to charge each one with a crime. This shouldn't be breaking news to you.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Well, that's moronic.

9. heyabbott

Spoken like a Christian. Try being a non Christian in Donald trump of America

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

11. heyabbott

If one person sneaks into the country it’s a crime. If a million sneak into the country it’s an invasion. Why not just defend the border from invaders with the Army and start shooting the hispanic hordes? No due process is needed to excerise self defense or defense of the homeland.

12. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

They don't call him Brainman for nothing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.