1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JC

JC Well-Known Member

This is a 100%wrong. He is far from consistent, the other mods are great. And this is not just about Dick.

2. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

You can only call those people dummies for so long.

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

It just drove them nuts that I preferred Airstream. They couldn't get over it.

4. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Able was I ere I saw Ubu! King of all the Europes!

5. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

I sincerely hope that the Deep State is behind the scenes assuring our allies, "Look - just two more years, and then he'll be gone."

The dissolution of NATO would be a catastrophe for the United States. ... but probably a boon for Putin, so that's a plus.

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

No collusion!

7. YankeeFan

Fixed that for you.

8. YankeeFan

Yes, yes. He's destroying NATO by insisting members spend MORE of their GDP on their own defense. That will really help Russia.

Trying to shame Germany out of going ahead with a energy/pipeline deal that is of great importance to Putin is also a great way to help Putin.

9. YankeeFan

So, Trump's criticism... has already paid off:

SECRETARY GENERAL STOLTENBERG: And we all agree that we have to do more. I agree with you that we have to do make sure that our allies are investing more. The good news is that allies have started to invest more in defense.

After years of cutting defense budgets, they have started to add billions to their defense budgets. And last year was the biggest increase in defense spending across Europe and Canada in that generation.

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Why was that last year?

SECRETARY GENERAL STOLTENBERG: It’s also because of your leadership, because of your carried message.

10. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Tell 'em they wasted money buying new when they could have saved the depreciation by going preowned. They really gets them triggered.

11. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Colonel Sanders may have used the N word - but he died forty years ago at age ninety. I daresay that what society finds acceptable has changed since then, and Poppa John ought to know that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.