1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Fuck him and fuck you. He's a pig. You are all traitorous pigs. Funny thing is, I don't think you're particularly racist (everybody is a little racist, it's being aware of it that counts). You spew lies and hate out of spite, or to troll. That to me is more pathetic than if you were fucking Nazis. Empty damaged souls.

matt_garth, YankeeFan and heyabbott like this.
  2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Grandpa's off the rails again.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I wonder if they will stop jerking off to juvenile snuff videos long enough to make a response

5. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Yeah, there's' absolutely nothing worse than the modern American libruhl. Nothing. Not Papa John. Not David Duke. Not the Annapolis shooter. Not a president who ties his foreign service professionals to a railroad track with a freight train on the way and cozies up to a dictator.

garrow likes this.
  6. heyabbott

But Hillary had emails on a private server is the equivalent of trump pulling out of NATO and giving putin access to American military secrets

tapintoamerica likes this.
  7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

8. JC

JC Well-Known Member

putin would never do this. Ask @BTExpress . I bet it was some shady businessman.

SnarkShark likes this.
  9. heyabbott

Trump's legal team doesn't trust him sitting down alone with Mueller but we're suppose to trust him sitting down alone with Putin?

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

11. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Montenegro is a neat little country. Nice beaches.

12. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Here's who you should ask:

One of the dozen and a half people arrested, tried, convicted and incarcerated for conducting . . . "state-sanctioned murder" against journalists.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.