1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    especially if they thought babies were delicious

Donny in his element likes this.
  2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Well, you ran out of Babylon Bee tweets.

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

A lot of farms use "labor contractors" with various credibility. If one of their workers gets in trouble, the labor contractor is the employer of record. I've always thought we should try zero tolerance like they do with drugs. You get caught employing undocumented workers, you lose your farm.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
    heyabbott likes this.
  4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

5. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

DIscounting the Russian influence of the election and the probable use of President Trump as a Russian asset, the fact that his personal long time attorney, his campaign chairman and transition team member, his national security advisor and other campaign and White House aides have been convicted or charged with crimes makes trump the absolute worst judge of talent and character to ever be elected to national office in history.
    That Russia pushed the election for trump, that they even wanted trump to win, is enough to make him a impeachable right now. He’s the most disgraceful and vile human n the country

tapintoamerica likes this.
  7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Typical republican and conservative, a lying thieving canker sore. And their supporters are the same.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  8. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Gaslighting is the fucking worst, and it's all these awful soulless fucks have anymore. I hope they all get thrown into an open pit.

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

10. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Worse than Grant?

11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I respect your fanaticism for its honesty, but it's still not there. The fetus is not a human being. If mother and child die in childbirth, which still happen, society mourns them both, but the more more than the child.

12. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I know you are a West Virginia guy, and I respect that, it's a beautiful state, but you are quite naive about national politics if you think Manchin would be a good candidate. The reason that people did not turn out for Hillary like they turned out for Obama is because she was too moderate. She was not Bernie enough. If Manchin were the nominee, the Democrats might lose 47 states. It would be Reagan/Mondale beating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.