1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

The chances that Bloomberg was the source of the leak are very very low. The chances that the White House did are excellent.

HanSenSE, Webster, TigerVols and 3 others like this.
  2. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

The leak probably came from John Barron.

3. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

UP AND AT 'EM!

4. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

5. Rainman

Rainman Well-Known Member

I wouldn't worry about that. She's some nobody. Definitely not typical of vast majority of people in America.

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

7. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

A vigorous morning movement from the One True King. Executive Time!

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

standard Conservative Christian rhetoric. Like trump, she exists because millions of republicans and conservatives believe what she says is true. :

“Tired of these over paid ignorant blacks telling me what I should believe in. I will tell you what I believe in and that is our Flag the National Anthem and America period end of story,” Maloney wrote. “You don’t like it here go to Africa see how you like it there. We are all Americans not African American not Hispanic American. WE ARE ALL AMERICAN.”

Maloney predicted that a civil war would start “soon[er] than later” and complained about “reverse racism.”

9. Severian

Severian Well-Known Member

A civil war over what? A war against the Libs? Is that really want they want?

10. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

They showed a very extended clip of Trump’s Lester Holt interview on Lawrence the other night and David Frum noted how strikingly different Trump is just 14 months later. He is clearly in mental decline.

11. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

12. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

He'll be wearing diapers in a year or two.
    Anyone who has seen this movie knows what comes next.
    I take no joy in his mental deterioration, I just want him the fuck out of my life.

HanSenSE and OscarMadison like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.