1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

They're not going through anything other than people sending them nasty tweets.

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

AB57F082-0988-4B23-8DB6-BA5A2B67AEA7.jpeg
    An illustration of the famous Battle of Bowling Green, New York, July 9, 1776. The rebels, brand new Independent Americans, pulled down the Statue of King George III. Thus setting the precedent for tearing down statues of losers.

4. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

You know, as I was watching people cut up their own socks the other day, I thought: At least the right is starting to mimic the least useful tactics of the left — tariffs, self-victimization and futile boycotts of major corporations.

Shoulda stuck to gerrymandering. That shit worked.

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

But is he flashing signs?

6. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

My favourite are the threads with two posts: Dick's OP, and then his reply to himself.

Not a psycho though.

7. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

8. HanSenSE

Time to get Don King or Bob Arum involved: Rubio-Jones and Trump-Biden as a co-main event. PPV or ESPN?

garrow likes this.
  9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

For the second one: AARP

10. Fred siegle

Fred siegle Well-Known Member

"Don't cry for me Venezuela..."

11. HanSenSE

12. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

I'm a few pages behind still. I can't wait to find out if anyone pulls up blueprints of the hospital to map out a way Woodward could have snuck in, thus proving that Donald Trump is such a moron as president that his staff ignores his orders and steals papers off his desk, fresh details but reporting that fits well within the portrait painted by dozens of other "inside the Oval" reports and leaks from the past 18 months.

Because if we can't prove Woodward Mission: Impossibled himself into the hospital, Trump's probably really smart and shrewd and has a crystal clear view of national and world affairs.

garrow, Patchen and BadgerBeer like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.