1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

At least it was when the grass was green and the girls were pretty...

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

It's actually Pleasure, California.

3. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

They’ll still be stupid enough to support him.

4. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

5. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Trump’s aides fear he has given himself no way out. “The president put himself in a box,” the former official in touch with the White House told me. “The problem is there’s no endgame. Right now the White House is at a seven on the panic scale. If this thing goes on past the State of the Union they’re going to be at an 11.” Another prominent Republican close to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell described Trump’s handling of the shutdown as “total fucking chaos.”

So beautiful. People are talking!

6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I assume person close to McConnell is Josh Holmes, a longtime aide who often speaks for Mitch on social media.

7. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

The Democratic Party, in toto, should have an absolute ironclad policy: all negotiations end the instant any of Fucko's spawn, or his girlyboy son-in-law, walk in the room. "We don't talk to the children. Send the adults."

9. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

One Trump supporter told me he actually did pay contractors, It was the contractors who stiffed the subcontractors. I'm pretty sure that's not true and even if it is, it's still his fault.

10. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Something will happen. He needs it to happen. And his boy Vlad can make it happen.

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Low Barr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.