1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Her shimmering chest isn't really that impressive. She has other more memorable assets, as seen in her surfing videos. Which I'm sure made Fatboy spring right to attention.

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

3. Starman

Last night's Klanfest was curiously undercovered by the corporatist media.
    I wondered if he had said or done something it was decided the public just shouldn't see or hear.

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Outside of the true believers, who watches? Working through Daniel Dale's recaps is bad enough.

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Your Friday night info dump.

OscarMadison and garrow like this.
  6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

This is going to be a big problem for Trump in the campaign. His rallies have lost their novelty. The zillions of hours of free media he got in 2016 will shrink. To get attention, he'll have to get more weird, if that's possible. It's an even money bet he says the n-word and c-word at rallies before the conventions.

OscarMadison and HanSenSE like this.
  7. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I’d publish an editorial or an ad in the NYT and WaPo demanding to know the 10 places allegedly considered for G-7 along with all documents and correspondence of the alleged vetting.

8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

9. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I'm not even kidding but I would be surprised if there weren't urinary/fecal incontinence going on. It's just part of the deal.
    The leg-dragging and body-tremor videos have been posted on Twitter over the last several weeks.
    "Your diapers are full again this morning" ripostes to his tweets => not far off the mark.

10. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

He really looks like he could drop dead at any moment. Seriously unhealthy and declining mental capacities are a bad combination.

11. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

1. Her “my turn” sense of entitlement to the nomination and the DNC’s dealings to award it to her.

2. She should have boxed up the email server and dropped it off at the FBI or some other independent investigative agency, early on.

3. The long history of the Clintons’ inside dealing from the governor’s office, on. (Granted, when it comes to corruption, she has the sniffles while Trump has a raging case of Ebola.)

4. Her not shedding herself of Bill and his philandering with and abuse of other women.

5. Her continual need to be in the news to sell books or try to remain relevant. (As compared to, say, President Obama)

That’s a few.

Part of my dislike of her is not her fault: She’s been fuel for a right-wing screech machine for decades.

And, I perhaps mistakenly still put a small portion of blame on her for the seething orange pimple in the White House.

12. Starman

Keep hope alive.

BadgerBeer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.