1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

A CPAC conference attendee has tested positive. Only Republicans go to that. I am sure some all-Democratic attendee event will show the same result very soon.

2. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

I hope that flag that Trump molested at CPAC was crawling with corona.

3. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Never heard of him.

4. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

According to this version, trump shook the hand that shook the infected person’s hand.
    CPAC attendee tests positive for coronavirus

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

6. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

This is awful.

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

The count is now over 400.

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Mysterious visit to Walter Reed coming in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

HanSenSE likes this.
  10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Bizarre scenario unfolding in Sacramento area Saturday. If bpoindexter is reading this maybe he can fill some holes, but, Elk Grove school district, after an exposure issue, decided to shut down all schools and school activities for a week - including a NorCal playoff basketball game featuring two-time regional champ Sheldon High. CIF advanced Sheldon's opponent to the regional final next week.

At least the second NorCal game lost this season. And, by the way, state finals are next weekend at Golden 1 Center.

11. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

My town reported its first case. A guy who thought he had pneumonia but turns out it was Captain Tripps. Now members of the fire department are under watch because they had to get him to a hospital. ER docs, nurses and first responders are going to have a helluva time as we see more cases. Doesn't bode well for society.

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Of course the cruise ship can't dock in SF, but has to go over to Oakland to drop off their infecteds etc. Shoot - Oakland loses the Warriors to SF, but in return gets a boatload of sickies. Fun fact: Isaac Washington and the actor who played him on The Love Boat (Ted Lange) were both originally from Oakland.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted