1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

I think these Trump-loving folks and the neo-Nazi fucks seriously underestimate the left's will and means to fuck their shit up if it comes to a shooting war. I hold out hope it will not come to that, but I'm prepared to defend my family — and my country.

2. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Exactly. That’s why it would be dystopian.

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

IN RE to the Biden Cabinet rumors story on Axios.

Jim Vandehei and Mike Allen are two reporters who have decent track records in DC. I don't doubt that there is a lot of truth to it. Biden's pitch is pretty much turn back the clock and Make America 2016 Again.

4. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Amen to that. It’s shameful that many millions of people support such a scumbag.

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Hopefully.

6. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

7. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

#thecouphasalreadyhappened.

8. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

9. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Worth noting that a Biden campaign staffer said they'd PAY the Trump campaign to keep putting up the clip of Biden in that argument.

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

How many people went to the Las Trump rally?

11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Trump will propose aid to shale oil industry. Yesterday, oil baron Harold Hamm, one of Trump's alleged confidantes (reality, big donor) lost $2 BILLION in the market. Aid for billionaires, a surefire vote getter.

HanSenSE likes this.
  12. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

The guy is working in a factory wearing a hard hat every day. He comes face to face with someone who might be the next president of the United States. And the most pressing thing he can think of to engage the candidate with is. ... " my guns!"?

I just don't get it.

BTW, I don't think it's a good look for Biden to be yelling at Joe Factory Worker that he's full of shit. Although I can't say how he should handle that situation better.

Iron_chet likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.