1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Just one worker or customer who gets the virus after a business reopens and that business closes for keeps.

Roscablo likes this.
  2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

They can re-open stuff if they want to, but that does not mean that I'm going to be out and about any more than I have to be. I'll be at the house holding a very low profile and watching to see what happens for a while before even thinking about "back to normal".

3. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Doctor at Queens Hospital in the UK advises on
    potential lifesaving corona virus breathing technique.

OscarMadison likes this.
  4. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/04/10/contact-tracing-coronavirus-strategy/

“It’s mind-boggling, actually, the degree of disorganization,” said Tom Frieden, former Centers for Disease Control and Prevention director. The federal government has already squandered February and March, he noted, committing “epic failures” on testing kits, ventilator supply, protective equipment for health workers and contradictory public health communication. The next failure is already on its way, Frieden said, because “we’re not doing the things we need to be doing in April.”

5. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

godspeed, Mississippi

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I’d say fuck them. But the wrong people are going to suffer. The fucking Christian pastors need to get their corrupt asses to the hospitals and not the churches collecting money for their harlots

7. Monday Morning Sportswriter

Monday Morning Sportswriter Well-Known Member

Besides that, how was the play, Mrs. Lincoln.

SFIND and Fred siegle like this.
  8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Sweet Jesus.

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Other than the 6 to 8 guys who were actively trying to lose, the effort of the Chicago White Sox to win the 1919 World Series was basically on par.

SFIND and OscarMadison like this.
  10. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

You just know that is exactly how Ivanka explained the matter to him about an hour before he went out on stage, and while she was doing so, Fauci was thinking to himself, "Oh my god. She's gone and done it now..."

sgreenwell likes this.
  11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Is anti-antibiotic similar to anti-anti-Trump (like the National Review)?

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Good grief, I'm already seeing people I know wanting everything back to normal next week since the death estimates have been lowered.

Nevermind that A. the peak isn't supposed to hit here for another 14-17 days or that B. the lower deaths prove social distancing and stores being closed are working and are a good thing.

SFIND and tapintoamerica like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted