1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Took him long enough. Now can his people get over it?

2. Tweener

Tweener Well-Known Member

I did. What were your conclusions?

Though multiple people remember Tara Reade telling them about the incident at the time, the NYT reporting found, we still don’t know if what Biden is accused of actually happened. That’s not exactly my point. My point all along has been that this is now becoming a story in the MSM and it’s going to dissuade many from voting for either candidate in the GE — in a must-win election, I will add, where Democrats are backing Biden purely on the notion that he’s the most electable.

3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

They're such sheep, so ...

4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

He only suspended his campaign last Wednesday. That's six days, which is pretty quick for a runner-up, especially one who knows damn well this was his last shot.

heyabbott likes this.
  5. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Holy fuck, did you completely misread basically all of them. The WaPo all but called her a liar.

The only ones pushing this story are you and your ilk, Trumpists and Russian bots. Great company you're keeping there.

6. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Whew -- that was a close one!

7. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

At this point, what else can they do? Bernie is out. Biden got more votes than he did.

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I'm afraid of what I see coming. Trump is going to try to open the country back up prematurely. A number of Governors are going to tell him to go piss up a rope, citing the need to protect their citizens from Corona, and I think the Governors will win. No telling what happens if they figure out how to get it in front of the Roberts court, that's a wild card... and a particularly ballsy Governor might even buck that.

So we've set the precedent that a Governor can refuse to obey the President (In a pandemic, but that will get glossed over). How do the R's use that the next time an Obama type D gets elected?

9. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Sanders endorses Biden and it doesn't trend. Color me 32 jigawatts SHOCKED.

10. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I will repeat my claim that Fauci is safe because without him, everyone outside of OANN stops showing the Trump Entertainment Hours at 5 p.m. EDT daily.

OscarMadison likes this.
  11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

What?!?!

12. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.