1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tweener

Tweener Well-Known Member

Instead of using the "Well, Biden hasn't been accused by as many women as Trump" argument, why shouldn't Democrats have him step down and nominate someone else? It's not yet the lesser of two evils. There's still time for Democrats to make a move.

The thing is, it's very well could take more than saying that Biden isn't quite as bad as Trump to prevent a re-election. I personally don't want to take that chance.

2. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Because they can't do that.
    Read the end of this link very carefully.

3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

This whole thread is worth your time.

There’s also this to consider:

And here’s another WHOLE FUCKING THREAD ripping the false Reade allegations to shreds.

I’m tired of hearing about Tara fucking Reade. Her ever-changing claims continue to not hold up.

Also, she’s a fucking Putin apologist and I’m tired of those assholes too. I rather assume her legal and PR bills are being paid in laundered rubles. (This, by the way, is the start of another thread ripping her to pieces.)

And she thought she could delete her pro-Russia posts and they’d never be found again, but didn’t understand how the Internet Archive works:

She is not credible. Nobody with a hint of common sense finds her believable. If you’re still talking about her, stop embarrassing yourself at once.

I’m also tired of hearing about Bernie fucking Sanders. If anyone is trying to subtly push him here, especially by trying to bring up Tara fucking Reade, and especially in spite of overwhelming evidence that Bernie is not now nor has he ever been electable on a national scale, please consider this as an alternative: Chain yourself to a 121-pound boat anchor and then jump into the ocean.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
  4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

My niece with cystic fibrosis has been staying with my ex-wife ever since her college shut down. Because of that, I haven’t been able to see my kids other than FaceTime since late February, and probably am looking at another month at least. You can go and get right properly fucked for this shit.

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I was going to take this on, but I think the ground has been plowed pretty thoroughly.

6. Neutral Corner

Thank you, sir. Another one I don't have to fool with.

7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

This fuckin’ guy.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  8. Neutral Corner

9. Neutral Corner

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I believe this is called stealing home standing up.

11. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I love Georgia and I wish for the best outcomes. It just doesn't seem manageable enough to take the risk.

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Seems as good a place as any for this.

OscarMadison and Neutral Corner like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.