1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Dude. Beau hit on that one today. No way I'm taking that on when I have him to do it.

Shelbyville Manhattan likes this.
  2. Tweener

Tweener Well-Known Member

That's a personal decision everyone will have to make. I can't fault anyone for thinking as you do. My hope, though, is that there will be another viable option who won't be as damaged entering the general election and that only happens if the DNC replaces Biden.

3. Neutral Corner

Unless she can come up with more substantive evidence they'll drive right past her. If it gets down to it they'll draft someone at the convention and roll on. It won't be Bernie, and the Bros will throw another tantrum, but I don't expect much out of that crowd anyhow.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

It's funny - I've suddenly come to the realization that lefties would probably do themselves some good if they stopped internalizing all of the suffering being experienced by everyone as a personal affront - and by the same token righties would do themselves some good if they stopped waiting for something to personally affect them before they realized it was a problem.

5. Tweener

Try again. Check out this tweet from the reporter who broke the story that she filed a police report. The public version had names redacted and the full complaint has not yet been made public.

6. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Lefties just need to man up and quit apologizing for helping people and simply demand that others admit they don’t feel the same way. Call them out for it. Don’t dance around it. Don’t be afraid of voicing your convictions.

7. Tweener

True, there's zero chance it'll be Bernie Sanders if the DNC were to replace Biden. Considering the delegate count, though, I'm not sure how you argue the bros wouldn't have a legitimate beef with Sanders holding 893 more delegates third place Elizabeth Warren.

8. Neutral Corner

Let 'em beef. Bernie would get murdered.

Jesus_Muscatel likes this.
  9. Neutral Corner

10. melock

melock Well-Known Member

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Pandemic may or may not be cresting
    But where is the testing
    Or the PPE we need
    Trump moves at derp speed

12. melock