1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Biden needs to get cracking.

First thing: A message telling career workers in state, EPA, justice, etc., to hunker down, do their jobs and let them know that things will change after Nov. 3. Those departments have been gutted by resignations and will take quite some time to recover, even after the orange douchebag is thrown out on his ass.

Obama needs to respond to this Obamagate fantasy nonsense, too. Have a press conference, answer every question, tell Trump to bring it the fuck on or shut the fuck up.

The Democrats can't disappear now. The campaign has already started. Time to get with it and to start attacking the real virus infecting this country.

2. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I mean this seriously and not trolling — I can’t understand what Obama or the Mueller prosecutors are alleged to have done which was wrong.

3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

That’s because you’re a normal person with a functioning brain and common sense.

swingline, Iron_chet, Cosmo and 11 others like this.
  4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

If you would listen to the message of Q you would understand these things. Don't be one of the sheeple.

5. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

Neutral Corner likes this.
  6. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Has no clue

7. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

If I had my druthers, the message Obama would have for Trump is "after you lose, you're a dead man and I'll strap to the gurney myself."

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

44: "Actually, presidents are above the law. Isn't that right, AG Barr?"

[​IMG]

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Except mooslim naegros

11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

This ends very simply. Biden simply says "any legal action against Obama and Trump and Barr die resisting arrest on January 20, 2021. Pardons given by the criminal traitor Trump are invalid and any court orders to the contrary will not be obeyed."

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  12. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Is Starman on Gee's account again?

Donny in his element likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.