1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muh Muh Muh My Corona (virus)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Twirling Time, Jan 21, 2020.

1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Outdoor venue:

2. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Is there anywhere online that asks people who have recovered from COVID if they know when they got it?

Can they pinpoint sitting with someone for an extended period? Being in a group for an extended period?

I’m still holding to my belief that the vast majority people getting hospital sick with this had an extended exposure and not just walking past someone in a store.

Driftwood and misterbc like this.
  3. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Maybe!

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

4. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

People who live in places that attract tourists, and always bitch about them, are really going to miss tourists.

5. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Our season is finally going to get underway at the end of June (we think), with a ton of restrictions in place. I had plans for a summer vacation in August in France which are obviously scrapped at this point, but I'm going to have to take some of my time in June because we won't have a break until November once we get started again. I'm thinking of just throwing my bike and golf clubs in the back of the truck and just going on a road trip, though I'll have to think about things like this. What states will be open in mid-June? It's so up in the air.

6. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

You can’t catch COVID-19 from walking past somebody.

7. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

I unfollow, but keep them around because I like to see what they say to get a good understanding of what crap they are believing. It’s an interesting insight into their minds and how much echo chambering they do. Some come back from the edge, but many just keep hurdling over.

Jerry-atric likes this.
  8. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

srsly?

swingline, SFIND and Fred siegle like this.
  9. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

Yes. People are catching it from being indoors for long periods of time and breathing in the coronavirus. That is what I have read. You cannot catch it just when you walk past a person. There is not time.

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

You do not know this. Do you know why I can say that so definitively? Even the medical experts don't know this. Theybelieve is that it is less likely if the exposure to the other person is quick, but they are also smart enough to admit that there is a lot we don't know about this virus.

Seriously, the sock puppet thing is old. You've either got another handle here or you are one of the banned. Either way, this is getting tiresome.

SFIND and Fred siegle like this.
  11. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

I get that this is a troll, but c'mon man.

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

OscarMadison likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted