1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

Duluth is the fancy-damn section of Gwinnett County, which is the fancy-damn part of northeast Atlanta. Supressing votes there is like shooting your nose off because you don't want to pay $1 for a box of Kleenex.

And I'll beg to disagree. Long lines are a very good sign that people are energized and wanting their country back. Maybe this is finally the wake-up call the country needed to take their constitutional rights seriously. I certainly missed mine.

Somewhat humorous side note: I've gotten two letters from an organization that tracks voter records. "You didn't vote in the 2016 or 2018 general elections." Well, yeah. I couldn't. But thanks for reminding me.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

3. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

Especially the one who was such a dick on the airplane

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  4. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

THAT’s your takeaway?

You be you, Mr. “Registered Democrat.”

5. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

He might have been diabetic. At worst, he may someone who has actually never gone hungry before or in a very long time and has forgotten what it feels like,

HanSenSE likes this.
  6. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

maybe he's just a whiner who doesn't know true hardship like standing in a breadline running alongside a kommunalka while trying to dodge the bodies falling from open windows

7. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

8. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Obtuse does not look good on you.

9. 3_Octave_Fart

Barrett has a flat affect.

10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

And Feinstein keeps asking questions that she knows ACB won't answer and seemingly produces no great theater.

Unless I'm not understanding the strategy, which is likely, but maybe not.

11. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

So what? If a person sees their side is behind and decides to go vote, why is that a bad thing?

12. 3_Octave_Fart

Please like me, the fucking loser pleaded to his female fans 20 days before an election

HanSenSE and Songbird like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.