1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Call in the loans Vlad

2muchcoffeeman and Mngwa like this.
  2. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Putin also "rejected" Trump's insistence that the Russians and Saudis had made an oil deal many months ago. So if rejecting something he asserts = "cutting ties with him" . . .

3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Why? They've seen what an asshat Trump is!

Mngwa likes this.
  4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

When you've lost Santa Claus, or, not the use of clean, beautiful coal Trump had in mind.

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

As soon as the election is over I’m taking all my Soros money to open a string a Waffle House and Abortion Clinic across the South. Sara’s House with our ‘fictional character’ spokeswoman Sara Anders Huckleberry and her famous Huckleberry Waffles. The Smokey Eyed Large White Mammy type who helps girls transition from abortion to all day breakfast.

nothing says that abortion was quick and easy like easy over eggs on a waffle

6. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

Also, the Bernie Bros were more than a little misogynistic

wicked likes this.
  7. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

1. Lesley Stahl should stand up and smack the shit out of Trump.
    2. Whenever he calls her fake news to her face, she should say, "I stand on my career, and you are a proven liar."

8. TowelWaver

TowelWaver Well-Known Member

Mike Pence is a political robot, who cannot deviate from his preprogrammed script.

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Just watching some old Fry & Laurie sketches and they are spot on for our troubled times. In one, a parody of It's A Wonderful Life, Rupert Murdochs (played by Laurie) learns how nice England is because he had never been born.....

.....and in "Young Tory of the Year" a college sophomore (Laurie again) double majoring in "human bigotry and libertarian nonsense" gives a speech at a party conference which is just tired right-wing buzzwords such as "family values" and "individual enterprise."

10. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

For the life of me I don't understand why media and Biden allow him to say these sorts of things without any repercussions whatsoever. He just attacks people, often to their face, with no blowback. Sad.

11. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

She’d probably be arrested for swinging at him?

12. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

The best part of Trump is listening to Pence try to spin vanilla bullshit as cleanup.

TowelWaver and Pilot like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.