1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I'm surprised they're not charging his supporters for buying the flags. Seems like an easy money-maker.

2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

songbird-

I will say this for him, when one of your phrases (vampire squid) becomes a brief cultural thing, then you've sort of made the writing hall of fame.

3. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

4. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

5. micropolitan guy

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

As much as I wish it was not true, he is the president.

OscarMadison and Jerry-atric like this.
  7. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

I still think about that Wisconsin primary earlier this year, when (I believe) the state GOP refused to allow a flexing of the date or deadline. Voters sent them a pretty big "fuck you," and since then, the state has had crazy numbers for Biden.

garrow, Gutter and TowelWaver like this.
  8. micropolitan guy

9. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

That is a very good point.

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

He’s also a paranoid sociopath, a cheap whore loving scumbag and an embezzler. He’s wholly unqualified to be employed. And those that defer or show respect to the single worst human being in America are similarly wholly lacking in human decency

Trump hasn’t said a single sentence of heartfelt human decency in his life. Fuck him and anyone who shows him the deference that he denies to everybody

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
    OscarMadison and Mngwa like this.
  11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

That was then. We've had four years to observe the reality of Trump, and most of us are tired of it.

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

If it isn't, it is not for lack of the R's trying to suppress it. Americans can be pretty stubborn about their freedoms, though, once they wake up and actually pay attention to what is happening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.