1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

UPChip, OscarMadison and champ_kind like this.
  2. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

They’re pulling out the heavy artillery on Fox & Friends
    Junior was on at 6
    FatFuck does an hour at 7
    Limbaugh at 8

3. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

If it gets to 150 million I don’t see how Trump can win

maumann likes this.
  4. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I think this is true for both sides:
    I doubt you pick up too many votes with barnstorming rallies yesterday or by going on TV today. The actual result of this election was decided a long time ago. All that remains is to actually tally the votes and make it official.

OscarMadison and ChrisLong like this.
  5. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

Good Election Day morning, everybody. Just saw where almost 100 million voters have already done their civic duty, and who knows how many more are still going to the precincts today.

Fasten your seatbelts. It may be a bumpy ride. And the pizza has been ordered, but there's none for the sports department, as usual. (Where every night is Election Night.)

Last edited: Nov 3, 2020
  6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Can't make the same mistake this time
    --Tina Turner

OscarMadison likes this.
  7. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Every vote over 140 million goes straight to Biden’s winning margin. Don’t see how Twitchy gets more than 70. He got 63 last time before people learned he was a batshit crook.

maumann likes this.
  8. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I’d personally call that racist tyranny, but we’re at a point where, hey, it’s finally Election Day, and let’s hope nothing happens on either side.

9. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

I can’t find a single good thin crust pizza in Pgh, so I’m having an election night Italian sub.

10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Agreed. Although my guess is that the long count will make tonight almost totally peaceful. It's hard to get riot mad about uncertainty.

11. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

Trump being Trump, down to the very end. Like the absolute last place he needs to be to stump for his re-election is Fox & Friends. He's probably been on that show for literally 100 hours this past year.

12. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Needed to shoot photos for a magazine story so I'm heading out at noon today to take photos and play the course I'm shooting. Perfect to keep me off the twitterz for the stretch run. Then settling in with a few cocktails. Took a half day tomorrow knowing there's no way I'll be able to go to sleep early.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.