1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

There's a reason tactically trained people with actual military weapons don't go full rock-n-roll.
    The only thing it is good for is NRA morons making YouTube videos.

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I'm ready for the election to be settled. I bought a bottle of Kahlua yesterday and there is a big slug of it in my morning coffee. I wanna see 270 today!

OscarMadison likes this.
  3. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

There is a local machinist here who buys all the parts then makes custom AR-type rifles. I was talking to a local cop one day, and he was all proud of his new acquisition. He was really proud of the fact that he had the guy mill his high school football number into the receiver.
    Think about that: we have a city police officer carrying around a black market, quasi legal assault rifle on duty, and his high school jersey number is still important to him.

OscarMadison and HanSenSE like this.
  4. Neutral Corner

The guy is a moron with absolutely zero understanding of the Constitution and the U.S. government. A sixth grader who has taken civics knows more than he does, and that's not an exaggeration.

My Senator. <gropes for the barf bucket>

5. Neutral Corner

Yeah, but my Daphne cosplay is really bad.

6. Neutral Corner

Can't make that from coathanger wire. Feather the trigger.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  7. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Like most, I've been cooped up at home for the last seven months. You're doubtlessly getting prettier every day.

8. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

get on the ground now you have the right to remain silent san dimas high school football rules

9. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

10. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

11. Neutral Corner

You're right, of course. Full auto works great for spraying movie theaters and outdoor concerts though.

12. Jerry-atric

Jerry-atric Well-Known Member

Forde is trying to sound the “reasonable” grown-up “in the room.” But people are not crazy to be impatient - this has never take so long!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.