1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I remember in 2016 when Trump's margin was just 23k votes in Michigan, 11k in Wisconsin and 54k in Pennsylvania, so everyone decided to wait a week before we officially let him declare himself the winner because we didn't want to hurt Hillary's feelings.

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

123771035_3642286962500633_7461384008865332748_n.jpg

3. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

At this time we need the living presidents (Carter/Bush/Clinton/Obama) to send a joint message to America to honor the votes and the election process. That would be nice.

OscarMadison, lakefront, Dyno and 3 others like this.
  4. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

Whatever needs to be said to Trump, and whenever it needs to be said, I will be happy to go do it. I've got no problem with looking that f***** in the face and telling him exactly what it is, what it's going to be and where he needs to take his sorry fat ass

5. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Goodfellas.

6. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I thought about that prior to the election, but the fact that three of the four are Democrats would probably do more harm than good with the nuts.

I wish Bush 41 would have pre recorded a video... "I'm dead by the time you are seeing this, but vote for whoever is running against Trump."

HanSenSE likes this.
  7. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

Maybe just Bush and Carter?

8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

10. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Santorum: we'll be in control of redistricting to make congressional races more favorable to Republicans
    Cooper: so gerrymandering...
    Santorum: well both sides so it, look at Illinois and California

California who set up a commission to draw lines evenly across the state to stop gerrymandering?

Santorum: well ... uh ... Republicans!

11. rtse11

rtse11 Well-Known Member

How about a hologram of Reagan? Given the average IQ of Trump voters is below 30 they would believe he came back from the dead.

HanSenSE and Driftwood like this.
  12. kickoff-time

kickoff-time Well-Known Member

I fully expect Trump to hold a rally on Inauguration Day. Where or who will allow it remains to be seen, maybe his pal DeSantis in Florida.

heyabbott likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.