1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The exact moment that Jason Whitlock stopped mattering

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Thrilla_in_Vanilla, Sep 24, 2020.

1. champ_kind

champ_kind Well-Known Member

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

That was boring and dumb.

3. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Pretty classic "welp, time to end this column" Whitlock finish to it, though.

4. stix

stix Well-Known Member

What a self-indulgent piece of crap column.

Whitlock could save a lot of wasted words by just writing 5 words, every time: “I love myself. Here’s why.”

5. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Any more posts like that and he'll rescind his offer to work with you.

Songbird likes this.
  6. Patchen

Patchen Well-Known Member

"As a child raised by factory workers, President Trump’s America First agenda appeals to me. I have no interest in being a global citizen."

To understand the global economy and think that we can wish our way to back to time when factories ruled is quite something. I'm all for jobs in America. I'm also all for selling our products globally and working with other countries in a smart way.

7. stix

stix Well-Known Member

Being a citizen of the globe and saying you have no interest in being a global citizen is quite something, too.

What a self-righteous douche he is.

8. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

I gave up on Mr. Whitlock as a serious writer or thinker years ago.

This reminds me why.

Just a heartbreaking waste of talent.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2020
  9. Tighthead

Tighthead Well-Known Member

10. Fredrick

Fredrick Well-Known Member

Jason Whitlock is one of the best reporter/podcast journalists out there today. He is what could be called a star. Could anybody on here land an interview with the US President? Can anybody match his bank account? Anxiously awaiting answers.

11. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Trolling too hard, man. Dial it back. The Fredrick: Office Gimp character works better than Fredrick: Right Wing Dipshit will.

12. LanceyHoward

LanceyHoward Well-Known Member

Does landing an interview with Trump indicate someone is an excellent journalist or does it indicate that he is a sycophant?

Last edited: Nov 7, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted