1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Sigh. I was going to leave it alone, but . . .

"He knows he’s an illegitimate president. I believe he understands that the many varying tactics they used, from voter suppression and voter purging to hacking to the false stories — he knows that — there were just a bunch of different reasons why the election turned out like it did.”
    --- Hillary Clinton

2. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

Tip of the cap, TAP. I thought the page looked good. You prove, once again, we all need editing.

3. Noholesinone

Noholesinone Well-Known Member

I hope the noise continues all freakin’ night.

TowelWaver likes this.
  4. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Four years ago I didn’t realize how many, well, idiotic, racist and hypocritical Americans lived among us. How they could be stupidly led by social media sweat shops in other parts of the world. Those sweat shops don’t support Trump. They support the eroding of American democracy. This is why they pushed Bernie, too, four years ago.

Now we, well more of us, are aware of the push of true fake news. Unfortunately, too many Americans keep doubling down on this bullshit.

OscarMadison likes this.
  5. Noholesinone

Noholesinone Well-Known Member

That headline reads like the news came upon them rather suddenly.

Liut likes this.
  6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

But, the America that turned out to vote in 2016 was the racist, evangelical heart of this country that never wanted freedom and Liberty for anyone else but Christian whites. That’s why she lost.

OscarMadison likes this.
  7. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Looking to the fold is acceptable.

8. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Maybe there's a good explanation, but on the surface it sure looks like the Trump team accidentally booked a construction company's parking lot in a rundown industrial area to hold their PA press conference because it was called "Four Seasons" and they thought they were getting the hotel.

9. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Three of the last four elections have been pretty fucking historic.

10. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

I suppose it did, though I guess your point of being prepared is relevant. I see TT's point, as well. I dunno, Biden's centered so I don't have a huge problem with it.

Our discussion of page layout will last, oh, two minutes, LOL?

11. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

He’s out of money, right?

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Cabinet?
    Yang
    Buttigieg
    Beto seems to have disappeared
    Some good choices are better for the country staying in the House

Thread Status: