1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Are you expecting to be missed or forgotten?

Maybe you're shocked that, after four years of this type of nonsense that was encouraged by the asshole in the Oval, you were immediately smacked down when you tried it the very day he was repudiated. If so, you're going to have a very difficult time the next 12 years.

2. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

FYI, this thread will remain open until noon on Jan 20, 2021. Then we will lock it and open PRESIDENT BIDEN - THE NEW ONE AND ONLY POLITICS THREAD

I'm willing to give up Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day if it will get the inauguration here tomorrow.

3. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

I was just on Redbubble looking for one 10 minutes ago. Plenty to choose from.

OscarMadison and garrow like this.
  4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

A6E5DB35-84A0-41B8-A4C7-F980CA152E39.jpeg

OscarMadison likes this.
  5. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I'm 100% imagining Rudy himself telling his phone voice assistant to "call four seasons" and not realizing he got the wrong one.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I want a tick-tock of today’s Four Seasons press conference.

garrow and TowelWaver like this.
  7. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

The Giuliani thing would have looked low-rent if you put the event in the classiest ballroom in Philadelphia.

It was the perfect end to the campaign. Shakespeare would have loved it.

8. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Not always. When a Right-leaning blue-collar guy once tried to call him out and claim he was going to do away with the Second Amendment, he turned around, looked at the guy and told him he was full of sh_t. In front of cameras, in front of his staff and in front of everyone. Someone on his staff tried to pull him away. He gently but firmly refused and finished what he wanted to say to the worker.

He won't swear just to sound cool or ramp it up to 11. But when pushed hard enough, it can go beyond "malarkey." Fine by me FWIW.

EDIT: Here's the video

Last edited: Nov 7, 2020
    OscarMadison and TowelWaver like this.
  9. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Would have worked near the compost pile or where the business sells and loads fertilizer ...

OscarMadison likes this.
  10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

IMG_20200916_105524.jpg

11. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

12. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Sam Mills-

I hate the infantilization of this fuck that went on for close to two days. I don't care that he doesn't know how to process it. He needs to leave the stage.

OscarMadison and TowelWaver like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.