1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

But we must listen to Republicans. Those who don’t fully respect all GOP opinions are sore winners.

TowelWaver likes this.
  2. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

I think Trump is committed crimes in his personal business and if there's a case let SDNY make it. I think it's pretty clear that the joy committed fraud and his dealings with the post office and that certainly should be investigated especially as male continues to lag. And I think that whoever becomes attorney general has to launch an independent investigation of the DOJ to find out exactly what Barr did because I think he committed crimes in the name of justice.

TowelWaver likes this.
  3. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Seems to be a pretty popular outcome around the Western world. I can't remember if bells rang in Paris when Dumpo won. I'd guess not.

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Mission impossible

5. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

If Dems were so good at fraud, you'd think they'd have a bigger House lead + control of Senate/SCOTUS.

6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I still wonder if Trump is going to encourage his klan to shoot Biden and Harris and claim that their death will automatically keep him in power.

7. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I think she lives in Asheville. Road trip!

maumann likes this.
  8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Trump ordered the post office to bury mail-in votes from democratic zip codes. Hundreds of thousands of votes across the country were not delivered on order from trump and the postmaster general.

9. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

10. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Imagine thinking 0 of Trump's 71 million ballots were illegal, but hundreds of thousands of Biden's were. That is statistically impossible. Math gives GOP a headache.

11. micropolitan guy

He doesn't realize that people didn't intentionally vote against McCain and Romney, because they weren't complete douchebags.

12. micropolitan guy

Digging deeper on this Twitter feed:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.